A. Store your soap in a soap dish that drains and stays dry between each use.
A. We do custom orders. You can choose your scent, colors and size of the bars. You can also choose a certain ingredient. They are perfect items for party favors at wedding showers, birthday parties or just gifts that you want to give out with your special touch.
A. Wholesale orders are welcome. Please contact Christy at 231-360-1526 and we will discuss the products in which you are interested.
A. It is called soda ash and it occasionally occurs on the surface of homemade soap. It is harmless and will come off after you use it.
A. We make homemade handcrafted soap, body butter, bath bombs, foaming sugar scrubs, emulsified sugar scrubs, bath salts, bubble bars and more.
A. Lake Soap Company is in Traverse City, Michigan. Home to the National Cherry Festival and Traverse City Film Festival. All of our products are handmade. You can find us at stores around the area including Suttons Bay and Traverse City. Stores that carry our products are The Vintage Vanity, Glass Artz and Bookbrokers.
Our handmade soap and other products are made with the following skin-loving ingredients including:
- Apricot Kernel Oil – moisturizing lightweight oil, high in Vitamin A, penetrates the skin without leaving an oily feel
- Avocado Oil – moisturizing oil, contains vitamins A, D and E
- Castor Oil – attracts and holds moisture to the skin, moisturizing, holds moisture to skin
- Coconut Oil – fluffy lather, light and not greasy, emollient, moisturizing, conditioning and protecting to the skin
- Cocoa Butter – provides a protective layer which holds moisture to the skin, excellent moisturizer leaving the skin soft and silky smooth
- Mango Butter – a great moisturizer
- Olive Oil – keeps skin soft and subtle
- Rice Bran Oil – moisturizing and great for mature or sensitive skin
- Shea Butter – conditioning, silky, nourishing to dry skin
- Sweet Almond Oil – conditioning, lovely moisturizing oil that is light and absorbs well